Days ago we learned of the signing of Benoit Vialle to come you Privee, preparing its international launch, and today the news comes also from the other side of the pond, with the new directive dome of Vente Privee USA: includes professionals of Marc Jacobs, Google, Elle…
Up to six new signings the directive of club sales, which launches into a joint venture with the giant dome American Express for American expansion.
- Laure de Metz, CEO come you Privée USA, comes from Marc Jacobs International.
- Robin Domeniconi, the Elle group, will be Vice President of Marketing.
- Nicolas Genest, the division of France, passes to United States as Vice President of technology.
- Tim Quinn, Vice President of financial strategy, comes from American Express.
- John Saroff, coming from Google, will be Vice-President Sales and digital.
- Jill Szuchmacher, also from Google, it will assume the position of the vicepresidencoa of business development.
We expect a warm autumn in terms of business movements. We will not lose detail.