Since September 14 , 2015 , the Greek Consulate has introduced a mandatory biometrics procedure (VIS – Visa Information System) when applying for a visa: all applicants are required to visit the visa application center in person and be fingerprinted. Registration for visiting the visa center is carried out by the tour operator.
The processing time for a Greek Schengen tourist visa is on average 5 to 10 business days.
The list of documents for obtaining a Greek Schengen visa:
- General foreign passport. The validity of the passport must be at least 90 days from the date of the expected expiration of the visa to stay in Greece.
ATTENTION!!! In connection with the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs issued on February 12, 2009 on the obligatory insertion of photographs of children entered in them into the passports of parents, regardless of age, all foreign passports issued after this date must comply with the new requirements. Upon reaching the age of 14, children must have a separate OZP.
2. Questionnaire. ( download ).
2.1. Consent signed in two places. ( download )
- Questionnaire for obtaining a visa to the Schengen countries( download).
“In this document, only your signature is required on the last page in the “signature” column.
Important! At the request of the Consulate General of Greece in Moscow, in the application form for a Greek Schengen visa in paragraph 27 “fingerprints provided earlier when applying for a Schengen visa”, if the applicant has submitted biometric data since September 14, 2015, it is mandatory to indicate the number of the previous visa that carries this information: the first three letters of the designation of the country to which the visa was issued, and then the nine-digit visa number in the format: GRC003705921, where GRC is Greece, 003705921 is the visa number.
- Two color photographs, size 3.5×4.5. ( download).
- Copies of all completed pages of the internal passport.
- A copy of registration at the place of stay for tourists registered and working in different regions.
- For employees: a certificate from the place of work on the letterhead of the organizationindicating the phone number, address of the place of work, position, salary (at least 30 thousand rubles) and the date of issue of the certificate. It must also be certified by the signature of the responsible person and the seal. Certificates issued not earlier than one month before the submission of documents are accepted.
7.1. For entrepreneurs without forming a legal entity: a copy of the certificate of registration of private entrepreneurship, a certificate of income from the tax authorities or a copy of the tax return form 2NDFL.
If you have your own seal – a certificate of employment, a copy of the certificate of registration of private entrepreneurship.
7.2. For the unemployed (children, students, pensioners)
sponsorship letter from next of kin (spouse, parent)
certificate from the sponsor’s place of work or an extract from the bank
a copy of the document confirming the relationship
a copy of the document with the sponsor’s personal data
7.3. For pensioners: a copy of the pension certificate; a copy of a savings book (bank statement on the availability of funds) or a sponsorship letter (from children, relatives), a certificate from the sponsor’s place of work, a document confirming kinship (birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.).
7.4. For students: a copy of a student card or a certificate from the dean’s office, a sponsorship letter from the next of kin, a certificate from the sponsor’s place of work, a document confirming the relationship (birth certificate, etc.).
- For children (under 18 years old)
8.1. If traveling with one of the parents:
– A copy of the child’s birth certificate – 2 color photographs 3×4, (regardless of age);
– A copy of a notarized power of attorney from one of the parents for the right to leave the child from the Russian Federation with the other parent. – A copy of the general civil internal passport of the parent who is not leaving.
If it is impossible to provide a power of attorney from one of the parents (in case of divorce, death, etc.), then it is necessary to provide a certificate from the police about the impossibility of determining the location of the parent, a notarized copy of the death certificate, the personal book of a single mother, etc.
8.2. If you go on a trip with two parents,
Copy of birth certificate, 2 color photographs 3.5×4.5.
8.3. If you go on a trip without parents, Certificate from the place of work of one of the parents, a copy of the birth certificate, a copy of a notarized power of attorney from both parents for the right to leave the child from the Russian Federation accompanied by a third person (indicate the name of the accompanying person), copies of the parents’ internal passports.
8.4. For schoolchildren: a certificate from the school
Visas for residents of the North-West region (St. Petersburg, Leningrad region, Pskov, Novgorod, Murmansk, Arkhangelsk and their regions, the Republic of Karelia) are issued at the Consulate of Greece in St. Petersburg.
\Visas for residents of the Southern Federal District (Republics of Adygea, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kabardino-Balkaria, Karachay-Cherkessia, North Ossetia-Alania, Novorossiysk, Krasnodar and Stavropol Territories, Rostov Region) are issued at the Consulate of Greece in Novorossiysk.
The Consulate General of Greece in Moscow
DOES NOT ACCEPT
documents of citizens of foreign states (with the exception of persons working in Russia for at least 3 years) and neighboring countries that have Consular Sections of the Embassy of Greece (Ukraine, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan).
Documents of citizens of Belarus are ACCEPTED
for visa processing, only if they have previously issued Schengen (Greek) visas are welcome.